January 23, 2010
Random Stuff On My Mind
Just some random stuff on my mind tonight…
- I’m really honored to have a featured interview at my friend Laura Anne’s blog. You should go check out the other people she’s interviewed too – pretty cool stories!
- I hate peeling oranges, but I’m strongly opposed to cutting them therefore I have orange gunk under my nails right now.
- I keep thinking that I need to get my “to do” list done before I sit down to do some reading. I can’t seem to get that “to do” list done with time to relax with a book. Need to reprogram my head on this one. I’ve got too many good books to read.
- Looking forward to seeing how our Cross Point peeps show up with items for Haiti tomorrow!
- Praying that our Visa issues get worked out for our trip to India.
- Wishing the laundry automatically folded itself…
- Excited that sweet Audrey entered the world this week. She’s beautiful!
- I’ve spent several hours today working on my talk and materials for Cultivate Her which is this Friday. Have you RSVP’d yet?
- Wishing that I was in Australia watching the Australian open!
- I committed to running with the 10 minute mile pace group for the 1/2 marathon training. This should stretch me! I would love your support for the race!
What’s your randomness this weekend?