Leaders have the remarkable privilege of leading teams of individuals to accomplish great outcomes. Yet nothing about this task is easy. Leadership is challenging, complex, frustrating and still enormously rewarding. In today’s leadership environment, the pace of change and growth is dizzying and the expectation to keep pace with it all can be debilitating.
Leadership is lonely but I don’t believe it’s meant to be isolating.
Together with my team at The 4Sight Group we’re committed to cultivating healthy leaders to lead thriving organizations.
Our mission is to come alongside you and your team to provide the tools and resources you need to accomplish your purpose with clarity and confidence.
A little more about me...
- I’m the author of several books including: Clout: Discover and Unleash Your God-Given Influence and The 4 Dimensions of Extraordinary Leadership.
- I’m a speaker on the topics of leadership, team culture and strategy. I love speaking at large conferences as well as in house staff training events.
- As a leadership expert, I coach executive leaders to lead themselves well and lead their teams better.
- As Founder and CEO of The 4Sight Group, I consult with businesses, churches and non-profits on leadership and organizational health.
A few more highlights…
- I traveled the world throughout my 20’s as Brand Manager for some of the leading artists in Christian music
- Published 3 books in my 30’s
- As a founding member and Executive Director of Cross Point Church in Nashville, TN, I led the staff through the transitions associated with growing from 500 to more than 6,000 in attendance and led the expansion from one to five locations.
- Served two years on staff at Menlo Church in Menlo Park, CA as Executive Pastor revitalizing their multi-site strategy and realigning the team for growth.
- Outreach Magazine recognized me as one of the thirty emerging influencers reshaping church leadership.
- Featured in the book, “The Catalyst Leader: 8 Essentials for Becoming a Change Maker‘ as one of the top 50 Young Leaders in the Nation