June 25, 2010
It’s been a good week. Life feels very full and blessed.
Here’s some of the randomness on my mind and in my life right now.
- Have a great day planned with friends today. Much needed time with people who speak truth and celebrate big.
- Excited that tomorrow is Serving Saturday at all of our campuses. We’ll be continuing flood relief efforts. Come out and join us! We’re meeting at 8am at all of the campuses.
- I’m thoroughly enjoying some of the this summer’s Top 40 music. Music always marks the seasons for me. I’m lovin’ “Nothin’ On You” by B.o.B. featuring Bruno Mars
- Thrilled that I could get the new iPhone4. I know some of you are tired of hearing about it, but sometimes you gotta just enjoy the silly things in life.
- Started reading John Ortberg’s The Me I Want to Be. This one is gonna be good for me.
- Had a great day at Cultivate Her Wednesday morning. Really excited about some of the ideas and direction this ministry is taking. Big news coming soon about the plans and opportunities for Cultivate Her!
- So excited that it’s Wimbledon time and can’t believe the Isner-Mahut match. Isner wins with a 70-68 game set. CRAZY! Here’s the interview of the players after the match. I can’t imagine how tired they were after playing the same match for three straight days. That’s determination!
What are you looking forward to this weekend?