Women Leaders Blogging
Over the last several months since I started this blog I have had the privilege to network with some other great women bloggers. One of my goals for this blog is that it will become a network for women in leadership roles, so I thought I would share with you a few of the great blogs I am reading right now:
- Anne Jackson is arguably one of the most influential female bloggers (at least in church circles). This is her main blog and this is the blog for her book coming out in Feb 09. Check them both out.
- Mandy is a female worship leader. She has great insight and passion for what she is doing through music.
- I met Marla the other day. She is headed to the Q conference next week, so I’m hoping to meet her in person there.
- Vicky is another worship leader. This one is a bit of a reunion for me… I was just getting to know her and beginning to work on her record release when I left EMI three years ago. Nice to be reconnected!
- Here are a few from some of the women at Granger Community Church: One, two, and three.
I know there are more out there, so introduce yourself or someone you know!