My husband is out of town this weekend for his Spring Volleyball Tournament in Destin, FL (still not sure why I’m not on the beach!), so I’ve got the weekend to myself and I’ve managed to book it with a bunch of “girl” stuff.
- Ran 8 miles with Rachel & Shelby this morning – the race is one week from tomorrow!
- Ate a great salad at home for lunch consisting of: lettuces, broccoli, corn, peas, tuna, almonds, pickles & carrots – no dressing – so healthy!
- Doing laundry and some house cleaning
- Reading & writing
- Knocking out my to do list
- Going to check out this new store in Nashville my friend Holly told me about. I think it’s called UAL and it’s on West End.
- Buying some birthday presents and baby gifts for friends
- Stopping at Target just because 🙂
- Going to dinner with Melissa
- Picking up Ashley and Miranda from the airport. They’ve been at Granger Community Church for a conference.
- Starting to redecorate guest room #2. It’s going to be a girly shabby chic room. I’ll share before and after pictures soon.
- Hoping to go see the movie “The Other Boleyn Girl” Saturday afternoon.
- Eating a pizza Saturday night – my favorite food!
- Somewhere in all of this I need to see my sister. A girls’ weekend is not complete without her!
What are you doing this weekend?
I saw you guys running this morning while I was driving by you in my van, eating a pop-tart!
I hope the race goes well if I don’t talk to you before then!
Possibly a bit of shopping…definitely knitting…need to pay bills and enter stuff into QuickBooks…then at church most of the day on Sunday!
Carmen – you should have shared your pop-tart! 🙂
For those you who don’t know Julie, she is one of our amazing violinists at Cross Point and she is playing this weekend. I love it when she serves!
(blushes) Thanks Jenni! I actually had a dream last night that I didn’t wake up until after 9 AM on Sunday and caused myself to wake up in a total panic. To make matters worse, once I woke up and calmed down I was convinced today was Saturday!!
(for what it’s worth, the worship team arrives at Cross Point at 6:30 AM on Sundays to rehearse prior to the first service…hence my panic.)
Yes you need to see me!!!!
Maybe a work out in the morning if you want to meet somewhere in the middle?? Call and wake me up if you get this
I am actually waiting for my two daughters in Nashville to call me this weekend. I made my usual call on Friday to both with no answer. So I will spend the entire weekend waiting for their call back.
Love you both,
I would love a girls weekend! Hope you catch up on some of that reading. I will be purging the house of more clutter getting ready to sell it. Figure its less stuff I have to pack & move. I have already dropped off 9 bags of kids clothes to neighbors this morning. Makes me realize how much I over-consume even if its bargain shopping….need to work on ‘want’ vs. ‘need.’ You didn’t list it but you should take a long bath tonight & relax before your hectic Sunday.
Jess had a hot double date last night with my two boys (ages 7 and 4) last night. Enjoy your fun weekend, wish I could catch the movie with you, you’ll have to fill me in on it.
See you tomorrow.