My husband is out of town this weekend for his Spring Volleyball Tournament in Destin, FL (still not sure why I’m not on the beach!), so I’ve got the weekend to myself and I’ve managed to book it with a bunch of “girl” stuff.
- Ran 8 miles with Rachel & Shelby this morning – the race is one week from tomorrow!
- Ate a great salad at home for lunch consisting of: lettuces, broccoli, corn, peas, tuna, almonds, pickles & carrots – no dressing – so healthy!
- Doing laundry and some house cleaning
- Reading & writing
- Knocking out my to do list
- Going to check out this new store in Nashville my friend Holly told me about. I think it’s called UAL and it’s on West End.
- Buying some birthday presents and baby gifts for friends
- Stopping at Target just because 🙂
- Going to dinner with Melissa
- Picking up Ashley and Miranda from the airport. They’ve been at Granger Community Church for a conference.
- Starting to redecorate guest room #2. It’s going to be a girly shabby chic room. I’ll share before and after pictures soon.
- Hoping to go see the movie “The Other Boleyn Girl” Saturday afternoon.
- Eating a pizza Saturday night – my favorite food!
- Somewhere in all of this I need to see my sister. A girls’ weekend is not complete without her!
What are you doing this weekend?