Manic Monday and Tuesday and…
This week has been insanely busy already and it doesn’t look like it’s going to slow down much. Fortunately I love my job so I kind of feed off of the intensity.
Here’s a run down of today:
- Weekly breakfast with Pete
- Programming meeting with Matt, Jarrod, Chad, Butch & Pete to plan the services for Nashville and Dickson
- Staff meeting followed by staff lunch at US Border Mexican and cake for Chad’s birthday
- Several meetings with staff and an elder
- Our monthly Board of Directors meeting was tonight – I always enjoy the lively discussions with these guys!
Days like today remind me of what amazing people I am privileged to work with. They stretch me, they challenge me, they encourage me, they support me, they make me laugh, sometimes they make me cry, but they always make me better.
Who do you enjoy working with and why?
By they way… you should tell them!