Here’s today’s Friday Fun:
- Mick woke me up at 5:30 a.m. to go outside
- Couldn’t go back to sleep so indulged in a fiction book for 45 minutes
- Blueberry bagel and Teavana English breakfast tea for breakfast
- Ran 8 miles with Ashley in Percy Warner Park; I’m nursing a sore calf muscle but did pretty well
- Went shopping with Ashley for staff trip; I can’t wait to share details soon!
- Catching up on some work this afternoon
- Meeting my sister for dinner at La Paz and then to see Made of Honor – total girl night… I’m so excited!
- Best of all, Merlyn comes home tonight after being gone ALL week!
What did you do today?