Here’s today’s Friday Fun:
- Mick woke me up at 5:30 a.m. to go outside
- Couldn’t go back to sleep so indulged in a fiction book for 45 minutes
- Blueberry bagel and Teavana English breakfast tea for breakfast
- Ran 8 miles with Ashley in Percy Warner Park; I’m nursing a sore calf muscle but did pretty well
- Went shopping with Ashley for staff trip; I can’t wait to share details soon!
- Catching up on some work this afternoon
- Meeting my sister for dinner at La Paz and then to see Made of Honor – total girl night… I’m so excited!
- Best of all, Merlyn comes home tonight after being gone ALL week!
What did you do today?
Your day sounds a lot more fun than mine. I’ve struggled with my 4-yr-old and his big feelings and we went to Kroger.
I stalked you around 1 PM today. 🙂 Can’t believe y’all are still running long distances. I just don’t have it in me. Maybe 3 miles but not 8 and not in Percy Warner…ugh! I spent the day ‘staging’ my house a little and packing boxes. We actually might be ready to sell in June. Now I’m drinking a DDP from Sonic (Happy Hour!) and wanted you to know I was very close to ordering the Mac & Cheese bites just to try them but knew they would go straight to my hips so no-go. Hoping for Pei Wei for dinner.
Made of Honor was a lot of fun…perfect for a girls night out. I’m headed to Caspian tonight.