Rather typical Friday today:
- 8.5 mile run with Ash today – not our best day… we were feeling all the crap we ate this week on staff trip 🙂
- quick clean-up of the house because Merlyn’s mom is visiting this weekend
- lunch at Calypso Cafe (one of my favorite’s) with Merlyn and his mom
- lots of catch-up: Junior League details, Google Reader, laundry, etc
- have a date tonight with Merlyn… don’t know what we are doing yet – can’t wait!
That’s about it! No big plans for the holiday weekend… which sounds so good to me right now.
What are you doing this weekend?