It’s the usual Friday Fun today:
- 6 miles with Ash this morning
- laundry and house cleaning (I’m not making good progress, though)
- blog reading
- lunch with my friend Kat who I haven’t seen in FOREVER!
- Jes and her new pup Sammy Mac are coming over this afternoon – A play date for Sammy and Mick and a tech support day for our blogs.
- Merlyn has softball games tonight that I plan to go out and cheer for
- And I need to go buy some cabinets for the Family Ministries office build-out; Pat and his team should be able to move into their new office space around the 1st of July!
That’s it for today.
How’s your Friday Fun shaping up?
I spent the most of the day flying home from San Francisco BUT I started the day in the most momentous of ways – taking a walk just after sunrise over the Golden Gate Bridge! woo hoo! Then we drove over and went for a walk in Muir Woods and then stopped off for french toast at Boudins down at Fisherman’s Wharf and ended our stay VERY short stay in the city on the bay by driving down Lombard Drive and up to Telegraph Hill! It was frantic fun!
I am inspired that you run 6 miles…….
picked up kids from camp today. they smelled terrible. friday was going good til they got in the car and started sharing their odor with us.
im just being honest 😉