For today’s Friday Fun I thought I would share with you a few of ‘my favorite things‘:
- the accomplished feeling after completing a nice long run (7 miles today)
- clean sheets – oh how I love cozying up in my bed with freshly laundered sheets! I would have fresh clean sheets every day of the week if I could… but then, maybe it wouldn’t be so special?
- the smell of suntan lotion – I feel like I’m at the beach even though I’m oh so far away
- reading a good book while soaking up the sunshine
- attending the Cross Point Nashville men’s softball games – there’s nothing like being at the ballpark in the summer time!
These are a few of ‘my favorite things‘ that I enjoyed today for Friday Fun!
I hope you had a good day too. What did you do?