Every few weeks I head to our Cross Point Dickson campus to spend the day worshiping, and each time I visit I get so excited about what God is doing at this campus.
Here are some of the things I love about the Dickson campus:
- All the families. Dickson is a community of young families. I love watching all the kids come charging into the place headed to Kidz World.
- The community. It takes me back to Cross Point Nashville’s early days in a school when there were just a couple hundred of us and we all knew one another.
- New faces checking it out for the first time… unsure of this ‘video church’ and worship band.
- Familiar faces who have been a part of Cross Point for years and believed in this campus so much that they were willing to commit IN A BIG WAY to helping make it happen!
- Our Dickson campus staff – Chad our Campus Pastor, Butch the Director of Ministries and our soon-to-be-announced Kidz World Coordinator work tirelessly to create a warm, welcoming place where people are growing in their walk with Christ.
Cross Point Dickson – you guys are awesome!