I’ve been slacking lately on my Friday Fun list. Here’s what’s happening today:
- Got my hair cut and colored… I was so overdue!
- 5 mile run (without Ashley because she’s out of town) … it was so beautiful outside today!
- Went to my friend Rachel’s BRAND NEW house – literally the construction guys were finishing up the last minute things! – to facilitate the delivery of appliances. I am so giddy excited for her! Her house is amazing and she has waited a LONG time for this new season. That’s the great thing about good friends… her new house is like a new house for me too… I know there will be plenty of decorating discussions and shopping to come! 🙂
- A little work
- Some reading in preparation for our staff 2009 planning day coming up in October
- Going out for dinner and movie with my sweet sis. We’re going to see Nights in Rodanthe – I hope it’s as good as the book!
Hope your weekend is great!