We concluded the Dream Job series today.
Great series. Lots of challenging discussion. Lots of fun.
Here are some highlights from today’s message:
Problem: There is too much to do and not enough time to do it.
Solution: Choose to Cheat.
Our lives are full. There is more to do than can be done in a day. We all cheat something. Who or what is it for you?
A few random but powerful statements that Pete made:
- If you are going to trust God with your life, you are probably going to have to die to something. What are you going to die to?
- No one else is responsible for your life being out of control.
- I would rather be a hero at home than a hero at work.
- We buy into the illusion that more will be enough.
- Contentment comes when the mind of Christ takes over my mind.
The bottom line question: Who in your life feels like they are getting cheated? What are you going to do about it?
The Challenge: Over the next 30 days make a conscious decision every day about how you will honor God with your time.
I’m working on how this challenge specifically applies to me. I’m going to make a few goals for myself. How about you? What do you need to do over the next 30 days to honor God with your time?