It was a huge day at Cross Point Nashville today!
- Record attendance
- KidStuff relaunch
- Paralyzed Series launch
- People giving their lives to Christ for the first time!
These are the days that I pinch myself and wonder how in the world I get to do this!
Pete launched the Paralyzed series with “Fear of Failure”. He said so many great, challenging things. Here are a few that made my notes, but seriously you should go listen online to hear it for yourself.
- You need to trust God with something that scares you to death.
- Fear always grows in the dark and it will continue to grow until you confront it with the light – the truth.
- There is a life God has for you, that you won’t experience until you face your fears.
- Failure is a reminder that control is an addictive illusion.
- Trust God’s promptings over your plans.
- Will you be defined by your fears or will you allow them to be fuel to move forward in your life?
- We are living a diminished life because we’re afraid to step out.
- Your fears establish the limits of your life.
- The more fears you overcome, the more free you are.
- Fears keep you from being present in the moments that matter most.
- What would your life look like this year if you were totally brave?
- What would your life look like if you were confident that God is holding your right hand?
For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you.
What fear is growing in the dark for you? What do you need to face? I encourage you to step out!