It’s been awhile since I’ve posted Friday Fun, so here’s the latest:
- My husband left the house WAYYYYY early this morning for work, so Mick (my dog) assumed it was time to get up… but instead I laid in bed and finished the novel that I’ve been reading, I love the feeling of finishing a good book!
- Ran 7 miles in Edwin Warner park with Ash today. I’m having trouble getting my groove this year in training.
- I could smell the sun today… really I could.
- The squirrels were especially frisky today in the park. They kept startling me during the run. I think they have spring fever (me too!)
- Grapefruit – my treat of choice after completing my run. I LOVE grapefruit!
- Talked to my dad. First time in a few weeks that we actually got to talk instead of exchanging voicemails.
- Working on a talk for a seminar at NRB this Sunday. I’ll be part of a panel discussion with Matthew Paul Turner, Joe Sindorf and Michael Buckingham. Looking forward to working with these guys.
- Going to meet my friend Jan for tea this afternoon
- Bought the new album from The Fray. Anybody else have it yet? Whatcha think?
- Get to hang out with some friends tonight – yay!
It’s a good day!