Easter Sunday Highlights
We truly had an extraordinary Easter weekend at both of our Cross Point Campuses!
I was most blessed by the amazing sacrifice of literally hundreds of volunteers:
- Musicians and production volunteers at both campuses gave up their entire weekend to cover all 8 services!
- Many of our Kidz World volunteers served numerous services throughout the weekend.
- Several of our Dickson campus volunteers attended a Nashville service on Saturday night so that they could serve at both services in Dickson on Sunday morning.
- Lighting and tech guys spent countless hours during the week reconfiguring the lights and the stage.
- First Impressions volunteers served multiple services.
- Dickson set-up team came early on Saturday to set-up for an extra rehearsal and returned again Sunday morning to finish.
- Our KidStuff team created an amazing environment for this special service. Volunteers worked throughout the week on all the details.
- Office volunteers worked during the week to prepare hundreds of extra programs for the weekend and the list could go on…
If you were a volunteer at Cross Point this weekend: THANK YOU for your sacrifice! Lives were changed for eternity this weekend and we couldn’t have done it without you!
To top things off Pete delivered a great message entitled the “Anatomy of Hope.” Here’s the deal though, I’m going to throw you a few quotes but you are going to have to go listen online. You need to hear the entire thing.
“Hopelessness can be paralyzing.”
“You can’t manufacture hope.”
“Do you have any ‘not yets’ that feel like ‘not evers’?”
“God does his best work in hopeless situations.”
“We go through life frantic and hopeless when the entire time the power of God lives in you.” (Ephesians 1:19-20)
See? You need to go listen!
(If you don’t find the message yet, check back. It will be there soon!)