It’s less than 24 hours ’til the big race!
I’m getting nervous excited. Today is all about eating and resting. Can’t complain about that really. 😉
Matt has challenged me to take a “Catron Cam” on the run tomorrow so that I can document for you all the events of my day. I think I’m going to do it. I know that I’ll have to sacrifice a few minutes of race time and energy to do this, so I’m trying to resign myself to not setting an aggressive finish time.
Here’s a few other things on my mind and in my plans today:
- No long run with Ash this morning so I have extra time on my hands. Planning to go for a nice walk to stretch out my legs and get some fresh air.
- Still working on our 10th anniversary vacation. My neighbor is a travel agent and she is finding us some great options.
- Reviewing resumes for our Pastor of Spiritual Formation. We’re looking for someone who has been at a church of 1000+ leading a small groups ministry for 5 or more years. If you know of anyone who fits that criteria have them email their resume to me.
- I finished the new book “The Noticer” by Andy Andrews and I’ll be blogging about it Monday. The book releases Tuesday and you are going to want to buy it. That’s all I’ll say for now!
- Praying for Pete, Anne and the rest of the Compassion Bloggers as they head out to India today.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!