It’s been a LONG time since I did a Friday Fun post. Here’s what’s happening:
- Going to breakfast with my husband to work on our plans for the England/Ireland trip (thanks for all your input!)
- Working on my content for The NINES Conference. Have you registered yet? It’s FREE!!
- Stupidly tried one of the Baywatch workouts on Exercise TV. Baywatch – no further explanation needed! Did you catch the word “stupid”?
- Continuing to read Fearless by Max Lucado – review coming Sept 8th
- Dinner with my wonderful sis tonight! I feel like I never see her these days with her new job.
- Doing some homework on moving my blog to be self-hosted and doing a redesign. We’ll see how that goes 🙂
- Will work in some tennis, both playing and watching the Western & Southern Masters
How’s your weekend shaping up?
Max Lucado is great. I receive his weekly email. It is great. http://bobbygee.wordpress.com/
Love you cant wait to see you also!!!
well i’ve worked all day today and have a big team meeting tonight. so i’ll rest after that. 🙂 Phil is coming home late tonight so we’re going to go do something fun tomorrow.
I’m going through Fearless for a review as well. This book is going to be huge when it hits the streets.
As for the weekend, I’m just hoping it’s better than the preceding week. 🙂
the Western & Southern Masters is right down the road! It’s great having such a big tourney right here! And about the baywatch workouts…LOL
Working on a volunteer program for our church.
Looking for some new leaderships books to dive into.
Finishing up my photo journey of my beach time for my blog, changing that up a bit.
Moving my NEW couch up 3 flights of stairs.
A run I hope.(it’s raining)