What’s On My Mind Tonight…
- I’m thankful for friends… the people I can be incredibly honest with and somehow they still hang out with me.
- I’m irritated by the monster zit on my chin that showed up this morning just in time for my video shoot for The NINES Conference. Be sure to register just so you’ll have an opportunity to witness this bugger.
- I’m annoyed by my own impatience. Can’t imagine how much more annoying it is to the people who end up being the brunt of it. [sigh]
- I’m thankful the week is about to end. For some reason this week has exhausted me.
- I’m desperately trying to think of some profound thoughts to fill the last few pages of my current journal so that I can start a new one.
- I don’t feel like eating anything healthy!
- I smile when I see this picture. This is my buddy Mick. (Yes, I’m one of those crazy pet people.)
What’s on your mind today?
I only have about 5 pages left in my journal too! I love NEW JOURNALS! I have no idea why they are so addicting to me.
Call me soon. By the end of next week I probably will need to really pick your brain.
Pray for my dad. He has a biopsy for prostate cancer Sept. 9th.
This might sound weird but when I get zitmonsters, I put Visine on them. Tends to reduce their fright factor (at least for me it does).
I love that picture! So sweet. and I love you!
Hi, Jenny. I just told a co-worker today that I needed to finish the last few pages of my notepad so I could start in my beautiful leather bound journal!
We have a Border Collie mix. Lucy. I’ll introduce myself next time I see you at church so you’ll know who I am. I’ll try to remember to bring a pic of Lucy.
Be a rebel. Leave the pages profoundly blank and be free to start your new journal. Promise the world will not implode.
My thought for today: The extent to which my daughter lovingly obeys me is the extent to which she learns to lovingly obey God. *ouch* We’ve got work to do.
@Jan – praying for your dad!
@Casie – I’m going to need to try that!
@Jessica – I love you too!
@Lorelie – yes we need to meet and so do our Border Collies!!
@Gina – I need more friends like you in my life to give me permission to escape from my own rules. 🙂 Love your thought for the day!
about the zit…gotta love hi-def and GIANT sidescreens!
I think your amazing ! what a great picture 🙂