What’s On My Mind Tonight…
- I’m thankful for friends… the people I can be incredibly honest with and somehow they still hang out with me.
- I’m irritated by the monster zit on my chin that showed up this morning just in time for my video shoot for The NINES Conference. Be sure to register just so you’ll have an opportunity to witness this bugger.
- I’m annoyed by my own impatience. Can’t imagine how much more annoying it is to the people who end up being the brunt of it. [sigh]
- I’m thankful the week is about to end. For some reason this week has exhausted me.
- I’m desperately trying to think of some profound thoughts to fill the last few pages of my current journal so that I can start a new one.
- I don’t feel like eating anything healthy!
- I smile when I see this picture. This is my buddy Mick. (Yes, I’m one of those crazy pet people.)
What’s on your mind today?