A Quick "Hello"
Hey everyone! Sorry I’ve been a little absent for the past week. I’ve been working hard to disconnect while I’m on vacation but thought I would break away to share a few pictures from the first few days of our trip. (My husband and I are in England and Ireland for our 10th anniversary trip.)
- London city scape – I love this place!
- Just one of the many fancy cars we saw throughout London – Merlyn was in heaven!
- Changing of the Guard at Windsor Castle
- Windsor Castle – I would live in a castle if I could
- Merlyn and I at the main gates of Windsor – pretending this was my home
- The Queens House at the Tower of London – the lawn in front is supposedly where Anne Boleyn was beheaded for treason
- White Hall at the Tower of London
- One of the famous London Big Red Buses
- Merlyn and I at Tower Bridge – it was cold and windy by the water
- Merlyn and I on The Tube – our mode of transportation for the week
More to come soon!
By the way, a few friends may be sharing some posts on my blog this week. Show them some love!
I love the Windsor Castle pic!
Hope you having a blast love you!!!! Now stay off the computer 🙂
Looks like you guys are having a great time! Enjoy!
Have a marvelous time Jenni! Rejoicing with you at this wonderful gift!