London Pics Part 2
Here are a few more pics from our time in London. Will share Ireland pics soon!
- Big Ben
- View from the top of St. Paul’s Cathedral – I think St. Paul’s is my favorite historical building in London
- Me standing in Center Court stadium at Wimbledon – this part of our trip was a dream come true for me (just wish I could have been there during the actual event)
- The Wimbledon trophies
- Our desert at Morelli’s Gelato in Harrod’s – sheer decadence!
- Can’t remember what this building was but it was cool
- Westminster Abbey – this is where the tomb & effigy of Queen Elizabeth I resides, one of my favorite historical woman leaders
- Houses of Parliament
- The London Eye