What to Expect in 2010!
As part of my 2009 year-in-review & personal evaluation, I took some time to consider what I’ll be focusing on this year here at JenniCatron.tv. It’s easy to wander, get distracted, ramble and simply say very little if I’m not careful. So after some prayer, processing and reflection these are the five goals for my blog this year:
- To share my thoughts, insights and observations about leadership. There is no question that I’m a leadership geek. I find a leadership nugget in just about every situation, circumstance or person I encounter. My blog is named “Leading in Shades of Grey” because if there is one thing I’ve learned about leadership, it’s that rarely is anything EVER black and white. Being a great leader requires the discernment and skills to navigate the most grey of situations. I hope my musings on the subject are helpful to you.
- To communicate events, highlights and successes of the organizations I’m a part of – Cross Point Church & Cultivate Her.
- To connect and encourage other leaders. I relate all to well to the sentiment “leadership is lonely” and so I hope my blog can be a place where you can connect with other leaders facing similar challenges and be encouraged that you really are not alone.
- To share what I’m learning. Whether it be book reviews, conferences I’ve attended, scripture that’s challenging me or mistakes I’ve made, I’ll be sharing my thoughts along the way.
- To share my life. This will be mostly reserved for my Friday Fun posts where I talk about the general stuff of my life – 1/2 marathon training, Catron House Wars, random rants about stuff that irritates me, etc. There’s no real point here except hopefully to make you smile a little.
So that’s my blog plan for 2010.
Is there anything else you would like to see from JenniCatron.tv this year?