I can hardly believe that we’re only one week into the New Year! This has been such a full week. We’re back at it in full force!
Here are some things I’m excited about:
- The 31 Day Challenge – I love that so many of us are reading through Proverbs together. I love hearing your thoughts and observing your insights. They add an entirely new layer to my comprehension of the scripture. Stick with us!
- The launch of Pursuit at all of our campuses this Sunday. This series is going to be powerful!
- The launch of FX Live for our families. This is the first time we’ll have a family targeted event at ALL of our campuses. Make plans to be there… it’s gonna be good!
- Pete, Ryan and I leave for India in just over 3 weeks – yikes! I’m afraid this trip is really going to rattle me.
- Our next Cultivate Her event is Friday, January 29th at 7AM. I’m really excited about this year and some of the things we have planned for helping encourage, support and equip women leaders. Mark your calendars – I know it’s 7AM, but I promise it’s worth it!
What are you excited about? What are you looking forward to this week, this month, this year?
Jenni, I am definitely loving the 31 day challenge! I am excited to continue reading what others have to say about Proverbs.
I am also excited to hear about your trip to India! It will definitely change you, rattle you, but I believe it will be a great thing! I lived there for two months… I came back changed and I am so thankful I went on that trip… India will always have part of my heart!
Looking forward to hanging out with the Catrons tomorrow. 🙂
My daughter and I are doing our first mommy and me swim lesson tomorrow!
That sounds fun! (as long you're in a heated, indoor pool) 🙂
I would love to share about my time in India. I do have a post that I wrote a few months ago but it mainly talks about my getting sick there… here's the link for it if you would like to read it. 🙂 http://wp.me/pJTDj-s I have more stories that are all about the ministry we did while being there and I will email you them!
Yes, another fan of the Proverbs reading challenge here. I'm also looking forward to releasing an e-course from my blog. I'm also in the process of getting a new job too, so this month is definitely an "out of the box" leap into the new decade. I'm loving it.
-Marshall Jones Jr.
Hi Jenni. I'm looking forward to my trips to India and Rwanda! I leave for India Feb. 10
Becky – I would love to hear more about your time in India!
Yes to both for sure!
how did i not know you are going on that trip ????? and why is Lindsey Invited over and not me????? 🙂