I can hardly believe that we’re only one week into the New Year! This has been such a full week. We’re back at it in full force!
Here are some things I’m excited about:
- The 31 Day Challenge – I love that so many of us are reading through Proverbs together. I love hearing your thoughts and observing your insights. They add an entirely new layer to my comprehension of the scripture. Stick with us!
- The launch of Pursuit at all of our campuses this Sunday. This series is going to be powerful!
- The launch of FX Live for our families. This is the first time we’ll have a family targeted event at ALL of our campuses. Make plans to be there… it’s gonna be good!
- Pete, Ryan and I leave for India in just over 3 weeks – yikes! I’m afraid this trip is really going to rattle me.
- Our next Cultivate Her event is Friday, January 29th at 7AM. I’m really excited about this year and some of the things we have planned for helping encourage, support and equip women leaders. Mark your calendars – I know it’s 7AM, but I promise it’s worth it!
What are you excited about? What are you looking forward to this week, this month, this year?