Help for Haiti Collection – This Sunday!
Cross Point Family!
We are partnering with our friends from G.O. Ministries to get a supply run to Haiti. If you are looking for a quick, practical way to help, THIS IS IT!
Here are the details:
- All 3 Cross Point campuses will be collecting items from the list below THIS SUNDAY, January 24th
- The Nashville Campus will continue collecting items from 9AM – 5PM Monday & Tuesday. The last possible drop-off time is TUESDAY, January 26th at 5PM.
- External Fixators – suppliers – Stryker, Synthes, Smith and Nephew
- Nails – Stryker, Synthes, Smith and nephew
- Steiman Pins – same suplliers
- Plates and Screws – Stryker, Synthes
- Casting material – plaster or fiberglass-
- Sterile gauze
- Suture material – nylon – hundreds of packs
- Scalpels with blades
- OR lights
- Power saws and drills – are rechargeable – Stryker supplier
- Dressings supplies
- IVs ( Ringers Lactate, NACL, D5W, D50
- IVs start Kits
Needed Medical Supplies:
- Casting supplies
- Ace bandages
- Adhesive tape
- Antibiotic ointment
Medicines—we can only accept unexpired medications in bulk containers
- Regular insulin
- Tetanus vaccine
- Bottled water
- Baby Formula
- Pedialyte or other pediatric electrolyte supplement
- Canned meats and sardines
- Canned pasta, already prepared
- Protein bars
- Peanut butter
- Ensure bottled drinks
- Tents (small and large)
Ryan Bult, our Missions Director, is heading up this project. If you have any questions, you can direct them his way at email@example.com.
If you are looking for a place to donate monetarily to the relief efforts in Haiti, we encourage you to consider Samaritan’s Purse.
Thank you so much for considering this!