Sunday Highlights – Your Turn
Please leave your notes/comments/thoughts from today’s message in the comments section!
And just so you don’t think I’m taking the easy way out. Here are our Sunday highlights India style:
- Both Ryan & Pete have been sick. I’m really afraid of getting it, whatever “it” is.
- Pete preached at an Anglican church this morning, complete with robe and sash. Pastor Tom would have been proud.
- We had KFC for lunch and I devoured every one of my french fries
- I haven’t had a proper cup of tea since I left home… this is very troubling
- We had to spend the majority of our day at the hotel because there is a huge political rally in Kolkata today – literally milions of people being bussed in for the event and the roads are at a standstill
- I spent some time working on my blog today. Check out my new “book of the month” and “currently reading” widgets in the sidebar. I’m pretty proud of myself for figuring that out. 🙂
- Pete & Ryan are planning to be up at 5:30 in the morning to watch the Superbowl (we’re 11 1/2 hours ahead of Nashville time)
- I miss Merlyn, Mick, my sister and all of you!
We’ll be home Tuesday evening. Keep us in your prayers!