Monday Morning Musings
There’s a lot on my mind today, but nothing that sees to be formulated into a compelling blog idea. So let’s call it “Monday Morning Musings” and we’ll see if it sticks…
- Yesterday was an unbelievable day at Cross Point. I don’t have regular Sunday highlights because the entire message was a video documentary of our vision as a church. Interspersed with segments of Pete sharing vision were stories of radical life change of people who are a part of Cross Point. It was such an inspiring time for us to recognize that we “get” to be a part of the work that God is doing through this place. As soon as the video is posted on the website I’ll be sure to let you know. You NEED to see this!!
- Saturday my husband and I celebrated our 11th anniversary. 11 seems so crazy! I’m so thankful for him.
- Another highlight of my weekend was getting to meet Alece in person. This girl is inspiring. If you don’t know her, you need to go read her story.
- Cultivate Her was fabulous on Friday morning. I’m amazed at how hungry women are for leadership development. That just makes me giddy :)!!
- The Olympics are over. That kind of makes me sad.
- I’m troubled by the earthquake in Chile. Lots of prayers going their way.
What’s on your mind today?