The best and the worst come out in people in crisis – I know, I’m a walking example
But let’s focus on THE BEST:
- Over 1600 volunteers who showed up ready for action this week
- Nearly 300 houses cleaned out so far
- Hundreds of churches who have responded with concern, prayer and resources
- Volunteer teams who drove in to start helping
- Almost $100,000 raised so far to help with relief efforts
I’m especially thankful for our friends from I Am Active who responded fast and helped us get some systems set up to handle the relief efforts this week. We couldn’t have done it without you guys!
Here’s a video they put together:
We love you Nashville! We will recover!