An Epic Weekend
I keep pinching myself.
It’s hard to believe it’s really happening…
The launch of Cross Point Bellevue!
This campus has been well over a year in the making and it’s hard to believe we’re just two days away from opening the doors for the very first worship service.
After months of craziness including…
- hunting down the facility
- purchasing our first piece of property
- recruiting a fabulous campus pastor
- leading a capital campaign in a tough economic year
- casting vision to our church and asking people to become part of this launch team
- navigating the renovation process and learning more about metro codes than I ever want to know
- responding to a natural disaster in the heart of this community
I can’t wait to see the doors open with hundreds worshiping together:
THIS Sunday, May 23rd
9:00 & 11:00 AM
God, may you be honored in this place!
I am so excited too! It is going to be a great campus.
We couldn't have done it without amazing volunteers like YOU Jenny!!
I'm so excited for you guys!
Thank you Rebecca!
So thrilled that your hard work is coming to fruition. Will be praying for you all his weekend!
Thank you so much Gitz!
Praying for the team. We love Cross Point!
so excited with and for you guys! and i wish i could be there this weekend! praying for y'all! (i've lived in the south too long if this new yorker is saying 'y'all'!)
IM SOOOOO excited!
It's going to be amazing! Nashville is still "my" campus, but I'll be at Bellevue this weekend! 🙂
Proud of y'all! (and especially you Jenni) I know how much hard work this is. Wish I could be there to be a part of things. Praying for God's great anointing and joy to be present!