Ahhhh, the 4th of July weekend! I love this holiday!
It’s snuck up on me a little bit, but I’m seriously glad for a long weekend to relax and spend time with friends.
Here’s what’s on my mind today:
- Finally got to see Eclipse last night and I LOVED IT! The directing, special effects and acting get a bit better with every movie, but honestly it really is a cheesy story in movie form (I can’t believe I just admitted that out loud – don’t tell Merlyn!). If you haven’t read the books, you are missing layers of story that finish it out and make it seem less ridiculous.
- I’m keeping Lindsey‘s dog Molly for the weekend and she’s become my new best friend. Follows me everywhere I go and does leaping circles every time I come home… makes me feel kind of loved 🙂
- I have a couple of writing projects I need to work on this weekend. Need to break-away for some inspiration.
- We’ve confirmed our guest speaker for the July Cultivate Her event – will announce this on the Cultivate Her blog by Monday. Very excited!
- Wimbledon is absolutely crazy this year. Can’t believe Federer & Venus are out. Anxious to see how it finishes!
- Hoping to tackle of chunk of John Ortberg’s The Me I Want to Be: Becoming God’s Best Version of You I’m loving this book!
- Tomatoes and green peppers are flowing from my little patio garden. Divine!
Hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July weekend!
Anything exciting planned?
Clearly i dont rank in your friday fun or weekend plans 🙂