Ahhh, I love Fridays!
I actually have a full day planned today, but all things that I am looking forward to. Here’s what’s on my mind today:
- Excited about a collaborative meeting with a few of my favorite women to brainstorm long-term plans for Cultivate Her.
- Had the privilege of talking with Greg Darley this week and learning more about Backstage Leadership. If you are looking for an intensive, leadership development opportunity where you can connect and learn from some amazing leaders, check this program out. They start another class this fall!
- My dog is crazy today. C R A Z Y ! I can’t figure out what he needs… he’s pacing like a mad man!
- Just started the book Strong Women, Soft Hearts by Paula Rinehart. Really great book that I first heard about from Jessica and Angie for Bloom Book Club. Just read the chapter on desire and am wondering if I really know the true desires of my heart.
- Gotta register for Story today. Only a little over 100 seats left and best rate ends today. Are you going?
- Right now a 5 mile hot, humid run is ahead of me.
- Maybe the pool tomorrow…
Love the summer!
What’s your plan for this weekend?