This week flew by!
Fortunately it was a very good one. Here are some things on my mind today:
- An important project that I’ve been working on (which happened to be one of my thorns), is officially complete today! Holy cow, that’s a wonderful feeling. I’m not sure how to adequately celebrate it.
- It’s been a roller coaster week for all things Cultivate Her. Some good news, some bad news, some big dreaming and then a great event this past Wednesday with our guest speaker Tami Heim. We’re dreaming and scheming some amazing stuff for all things women in leadership, so stay tuned.
- Our Cross Point missions teams are back home this week. Our team in the Dominican Republic came back Tuesday and our Honduras team gets back tomorrow. So proud of each of these teams for serving so big! You can check out highlights from the Honduras trip HERE.
- Almost finished with Steven Furtick’s new book Sun Stand Still: What Happens When You Dare to Ask God for the Impossible. This one is making me think and pray BIG! It doesn’t release until Sept 21st, but you can pre-order by clicking the title.
- Gotta finish up my talk for The NINES this weekend. Are you registered to attend? It’s FREE! Our entire staff is going to attend this year.
- Can’t believe July is almost over.
- I’m working on some big planning and leadership development stuff for our team for this fall. I’m getting so excited – love people development stuff – LOVE IT!
- My thumb which I smashed during flood week is growing back really funky. Kind of afraid it’s going to stay that way. 🙁
- Going to the beach for a few days the end of next week with my sis. Can’t wait!
- Walking with Ash in 30 minutes! Love that sweet little Audrey Beth but she has messed up our weekly run/walk time. Excited to get back to it!
- Hoping to see Inception this weekend. Everyone is raving about it. Have you seen it?
Find some joy in your weekend and tell us about it!