Here’s what’s going on…
- I’m reading Andre Agassi’s auto-biography Open (finally). It’s absolutely amazing the sacrifices people will make for a dream (in this case, not even his own). I wonder how many Christians put in that much effort to live out God’s dream?
- Today I’m officially a Contributing Editor at Gifted for Leadership, a resource for women leaders from Christianity Today. What a huge honor! I encourage you to subscribe to their newsletter and enjoy the resources on this site!
- I still can’t decide how much I’m decorating for Christmas this year.
- You should not make cookies the night before you spend an entire day at home. The cookies are constantly calling you!
- Thanks to Lindsey, I’m trying to convince my husband we need to rescue a 1 year old Border Collie from the animal shelter. What am I thinking??
I thought I would throw a little twist into Fabulous Friday and share a few of my favorite blog posts this week:
- Brittany Steiger‘s post about the Cross Point Worship Night
- Stop With the False Humility by Scott Williams (this one is actually about a week old, but I was catching up)
- The Five Prices A Leader Must Be Willing to Pay by Perry Noble
- Greg Darley’s I Don’t Feel Like It
- Ron Edmondson’s Three Problems with Being too Nice as a Leader
What’s the best thing you’ve read this week?