Here’s what’s going on…
- I’m reading Andre Agassi’s auto-biography Open (finally). It’s absolutely amazing the sacrifices people will make for a dream (in this case, not even his own). I wonder how many Christians put in that much effort to live out God’s dream?
- Today I’m officially a Contributing Editor at Gifted for Leadership, a resource for women leaders from Christianity Today. What a huge honor! I encourage you to subscribe to their newsletter and enjoy the resources on this site!
- I still can’t decide how much I’m decorating for Christmas this year.
- You should not make cookies the night before you spend an entire day at home. The cookies are constantly calling you!
- Thanks to Lindsey, I’m trying to convince my husband we need to rescue a 1 year old Border Collie from the animal shelter. What am I thinking??
I thought I would throw a little twist into Fabulous Friday and share a few of my favorite blog posts this week:
- Brittany Steiger‘s post about the Cross Point Worship Night
- Stop With the False Humility by Scott Williams (this one is actually about a week old, but I was catching up)
- The Five Prices A Leader Must Be Willing to Pay by Perry Noble
- Greg Darley’s I Don’t Feel Like It
- Ron Edmondson’s Three Problems with Being too Nice as a Leader
What’s the best thing you’ve read this week?
Thanks Jenni for the mention here and congrats on the writing assignment!
Thanks for the link. Appreciate you and all that you’re doing. Congrats on the new platform to influence. Excited for you and this opportunity!
GET THE DOG!!! Sam will have a new cousin to play with!!! YEAH! 🙂