You know you are in desperate need of some time at home when you look forward to a day of laundry and house cleaning. 🙂
I love my quiet Fridays at home, but today is an extra-special treasure since I’ve been traveling so much.
On the agenda for today:
- Laundry & more laundry
- Preparing for Whiteboard, Catalyst Dallas & DC11
- Still catching up on email… the never ending monster
- Writing a letter to my Compassion child, Venka
- Did I mention laundry?
- Final details of a book proposal – I’ll share more about that soon!
- A nice long walk to catch up with Ashley
- And maybe, just maybe a pedicure. Spring is here – time to get the toes spruced up!
What I’m Reading Right Now:
Management of the Absurd by Richard Farson
Water for Elephants (movie tie-in, mass market) by Sara Gruen
Decision Points by George Bush
Any big plans for your weekend?