Cross Point is Hiring!
One of my favorite things about my job is building a great team. I love our amazing staff. We’re a very small team for a large church, but there is a camaraderie and loyalty to each other that is very special (I might… just might be a little biased 🙂 ).
I’m excited to share that we have two open positions that we are currently hiring for. If you or someone you know would be a great fit, please let us know!
This leader will be responsible for managing our 5 campus pastors as well as leading new campus initiatives. Qualified candidates should have the ability and passion to be a pastor of pastors coupled with strong management/leadership skills. Candidates must display a competency in effectively leading from all four leadership dimensions. Preferred candidates will have 5+ years experience in a senior level leadership/pastoral role in a large multi-site church.
Please submit a resume, social media contact, website/blog info (if applicable) and cover letter to me, Jenni Catron at jenni(at)crosspoint(dot)tv.
We are excited about a new position that is opening up in our Family Ministries at Cross Point! We are looking for a dynamic Kid’s Director that will not only lead our Nashville Campus Kidz World environment, but also champion the Kid’s Ministry across all of our 5 campuses. If you feel like this could be you, here are a few of the traits we are looking for:
- Passionate about seeing kids from 0-5th grade grow in their relationship with Christ.
- Work and play well with others – staff, parents & volunteers.
- Able to communicate exceptionally well.
- Always looking for new ways to reach kids and parents who are far from God.
- Willing to champion the DNA of Cross Point at every campus.
- Able to commit to the vision and values of Cross Point Church.
- Are a leader of leaders.
- Excel in keeping up with the details.
- Able to lead a team of paid staff and volunteers.
- Experienced in working with kids and adults of various ages and have a management background.
- Like to have fun.
If you think that this could possibly be you, please submit a resume, social media contact, website/blog info (if applicable) and cover letter to Cross Point Ministries Pastor, Chris Surratt at chris(at)crosspoint(dot)tv.
Thanks for helping us spread the word!