It’s been awhile since I’ve been able to do a Fabulous Friday post. Here’s what’s going on…
- Made banana bread this morning and let Mick lick the beaters. He officially has a fetish for bananas now.
- It was perfectly overcast for my 5 mile run this morning
- I wrote this post this week at Gifted for Leadership. Any of you who know me and read it will exclaim that I don’t follow my own advice. I know… I’m working on it. 🙂 By the way, isn’t GFL‘s new look great?
- Finalized my plans to attend the She Speaks Conference. I had the privilege of meeting Lysa at Catalyst Dallas… amazing lady!
- Getting ready to tackle some home improvements this weekend. Bring on the power tools!
- I haven’t played tennis in months… I miss it.
- Prepping for next weekend’s retreat with the girls from Stretch. I can’t wait to get to know these ladies better!
- Thinking about seeing the movie “Midnight in Paris” tonight. Has anyone seen it?
What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Oh, and by the way… I’m thinking of freshening up the list of blogs in my Google reader. What must-read blogs do you suggest?
in Other / Uncategorized
http://www.carolinecollie.com is a must!