I love Fridays of a holiday weekend, especially the 4th of July weekend!
This holiday always carries wonderful memories – friends + fun + fireworks… what could be better??
Here’s what’s on my Fabulous Friday mind:
- Walking with Ash. This is such a great treat!
- Today would have been my paternal grandfather’s 100th birthday. Happy Birthday Grandpa Esch!
- Putting some final touches on a big project that I’ll share very soon
- Dreaming about some ideas for this fall
- Reading The Final Summit from Andy Andrews… review and book giveaway coming soon
- Hoping for some time at the pool
- Yard work and house projects
What big plans do you have for this holiday weekend?
Enjoy & be safe!
** 4th of July graphic designed my amazingly talented friend Susannah