It’s so good to be home on a Friday!
Here’s what’s on my mind, in my heart and in my plans for this weekend:
- Much needed long run this morning. I’ve been a bit under-the-weather this week so my exercise routine has been all out of whack.
- Some time at the pool. I fully intend to ignore many of the things I “ought” to do to relax and get some sunshine.
- Clean sheets. I have an obsession with clean sheets.
- Summer Slam continues at Cross Point this weekend. I’m excited for Brent and Willy to speak live at North and Dickson respectively and for Blake to speak at Nashville & Bellevue.
- We also announced this week that Wes Howard is coming back on staff to lead our Downtown Campus this fall. I’m so excited about that!
- Nicole and I are working on an article together. Gotta hunker down and get some writing done.
- Picking out paint colors for my kitchen and living room. (These kinds of decisions are much harder than they should be.)
In other news..
I’m excited to be a part of the blogging team for The Global Leadership Summit. This is one of my favorite leadership growth opportunities. If you aren’t registered, there is still time to join us! Learn from Bill Hybels, Howard Schultz, Erwin McManus, Seth Godin, Brenda Salter McNeil, Steven Furtick and more!
And rounding out our Fabulous Friday…
The winners of the The Final Summit by Andy Andrews (from Monday’s post) as selected by random.org are:
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!