It doesn’t take much for me to enjoy my day off… just a little less demanding schedule and I’m in heaven.
I don’t have one single scheduled commitment today. That’s a miracle that I will treasure every moment of!
Ok, here’s my random Fabulous Friday thoughts:
- I get to work with an incredible staff at Cross Point. We hosted a special event last night and it was a blast to have our entire team together… long day with lots of laughs. I wouldn’t advise hiring Cross Point staff to cater your event though… just ask the chicken.
- Today is the first of my posts at the Willow Creek Association blog. I’ll be blogging about leadership there once a month. Join the conversation!
- Target, I think I’ll pay you a visit today.
- I’m painting all the baseboards in my house. If anything builds patience, this does!
- Sadly I have to say “So long for now” to Lindsey as she prepares for her move to Southern California. I’m so glad the world really is so much smaller than it used to be… it’s funny that Orange County really doesn’t feel that far away anymore.
- And last but not least, you have to check out this video promoting our upcoming Family Night at Cross Point. Well done Grant & team!