My New Year Checklist
Happy New Year!
It’s time for a fresh start…
Here are a few things I do every year to get off to a great start:
1) Set aside some time for reflection. I love this list from Michael Hyatt.
2) Make a list of books you want to read. Brad Lomenick has a great list of leadership books here.
3) Choose your One Word. Instead of resolutions that never last beyond January, join us in choosing one word to live by this year.
4) Refresh your blog reader. Find some new blogs to read and purge the ones you no longer read. Here’s a great list to get you started.
5) Follow 25 new people on Twitter. Choose 5 of your favorite leaders to follow and follow five people they are following.
What do you do to help you plan for the new year?
I love this list. Thanks for sharing.
Happy New Year, Bethany!
Awesome post! Just refreshed my blog list and trying to plug in to more women in leadership.