Whew! Very full week with a lot of great things happening!
- I’m totally sucked into Downton Abbey. I really believe I should have been born in England. The Brits get me every time! We watched the entire first season in a week!
- Had the privilege of going to Elevation for a night of Code Orange Revival. Grateful for our friends there. Bonus was dinner with Lysa Terkeurst!
- Being an aunt is a blast. My sister sent this picture to me this week. Sweet little Charlotte had craft time at daycare and made this little penguin with her foot print. Charlotte’s cute little chunky toes turned into a penguin’s hiney… brilliant! (as the Brits would say… see I told you I should have been British and I am drinking a cup of English Breakfast tea right now too)
- The countdown for our trip to India is on! Just got my visa back and realized I only have 2 1/2 weeks before we leave.
- The JustONE Conference starts Monday. Are you planning to join us?
- Why do your biggest growth moments and your worst days have to be so closely linked to one another? I had a few of those this week.
- I think I get to run with Ashley today! Honored to steal some of Ash’s time since it’s sweet Audrey’s 2nd birthday!!
Ok, sorry today is just a bunch of rambling. Have a great weekend everyone!