What a great week.
- I’m so proud of the Leading and Loving It team. Nearly 2700 women participate in the JustONE Conf this week. Amazing! If you’re a pastor’s wife or women in ministry, you need to jump in and join us Monday. Get all the details here.
- Several conversations this week helped me move the ball down the field on a couple of key projects. That always feels good.
- My team on the Cultivate Her site are writing some really good posts right now. Hop over and check out “How To Empower the Women in Your Church” by Sharon Hodde Miller and “The Glass Walls” by Shannon Miles.
- I love to make banana bread and my dog loves to lick the beaters. We make a good team. 😉
- Our Exec staff is reading Great by Choice: Uncertainty, Chaos, and Luck–Why Some Thrive Despite Them All by Jim Collins. Your team really needs to read this! Does your team know what your ’20 Mile March’ is? They should.
- I went to see the movie The Iron Lady last night. Such a pitiful depiction of such an influential leader. No matter your political bent, any leader with that much gumption should be honored better than that.
- Shopping for my India trip must happen this weekend. Pretty much that means lots of snacks so I can survive all the curry.
- I’m getting increasingly more excited and less fearful of all that 2012 holds!
Have a great weekend!