Monday Morning Mini-Series
For the next several weeks I thought I would share a little mini-series about staff values.
Team culture and dynamics are such critical elements that we as leaders need to care take. At Cross Point, we have 7 staff values that are core to how we interact and treat one another. Any given day you can hear someone from our team referencing these values. They are our guiding principles for how we love, respect and work with one another.
Here’s the quick list. I’ll unpack these one-by-one over the next several weeks.
- Avoid Complacency – we are committed to being grateful; to not get comfortable; to allow God to keep us on our toes and ready for whatever He has.
- Give Ministry Back – we are passionate about the development and empowerment of volunteers.
- Exponential Innovation – we believe in doing whatever it takes. Limited resources + increasing passion = exponential innovation.
- Believe the Best – we are intentional about protecting our relationships with one another.
- Own It – we are serious about understanding our passion and purpose and living that out everyday. Galatians 6:4-5
- Use Your Blinker (Collaborative Communication) – we are committed to the power of honest, intentional communication
- Audacious Faith – we are believing in God to do something we can not do on our own!
Does your staff have written or unwritten staff values? What are they? Do they capture the most important values you want your team to hold to?