2 More Spots Left!
Women leaders! We have two more spots left in the coaching group that begins this fall.
Here are the details. Submit your application by Aug 15th if you’re interested!
What: Coaching Group for Women in Ministry & Non-profit Leadership
When: October 2013-March 2014
Facilitated by: Jenni Catron
- Women who serve in a high level leadership role in a church or ministry-related non-profit organization
- Leaders who are in a season of challenging growth or transition that would benefit from the intensive discussion of a small, focused group
- Leaders who are committed to the hard work of personal development that will result in growth for yourself and those you lead
- Leaders who are willing to make the time and financial commitment
What you get:
- Four days of coaching sessions in Nashville, TN
- Special guests for relevant topics
- The opportunity for transparent and honest discussion with other women who think and lead like you
- Focused attention on your key issues or challenges and a committed group to share that growth journey with you
- Two one-on-one coaching calls with Jenni
- Supporting books and curriculum
What you invest:
- Commit to participate in 2 face-to-face coaching sessions in Nashville, TN
- $750 per person (includes all materials and books, lunch on training days, special guest costs and more) + travel expenses
- Time to prepare and participate fully
A few more details:
- You are responsible for your travel and lodging however we’ll get you info on hotel rates and help carpool as much as possible
- Dates of coaching sessions in Nashville: Oct 17-18, 2013 & March 6-7, 2014
- This will require some commitment so I want to challenge you to pray about it and apply as God leads you to
- You can download the application here.