New Coaching Group Dates Announced!
Some of my best leadership development has occurred in the context of a small group of peers who find themselves wrestling with the challenges of daily life as a high capacity leader. That’s why I believe in the power of coaching groups for intensive leadership development.
- Do you ever feel frustrated with the complexity you face as a leader?
- Do you struggle with loneliness and isolation because you’re the only female in your leadership circle?
- Do you sometimes feel inadequate because of the challenges of leadership?
You’re not alone! I have had the opportunity to serve and lead in extraordinary ministries and yet I’ve wrestled all of these questions… and more. My desire for every woman who participates in this group is that you’ll:
- Experience community with other women in similar ministry and leadership settings
- Enjoy a respite from your leadership demands
- Be poured into and encouraged by other leaders
- Be challenged to grow in your personal leadership
- Be equipped with skills, knowledge and tools to lead even better
- Develop ministry friendships that will last a lifetime
The coaching group is a 6 month experience designed to help you flourish in your leadership. We begin with 2 days onsite in Atlanta together and finish with another 2 days at the end of the 6 months. In between the onsite events, the group participates in ongoing conversation and learning via a private Facebook group as well as one-on-one coaching calls. The group is limited to 20 participants to allow for personalized development and robust group interaction.
Dates: October 2016 – April 2017
Onsite Dates: Hosted by The John Maxwell Leadership Center & 12 Stone Church in Lawrenceville, GA
October 25-26, 2016
April 24-25, 2017
- Individuals who serve in a high level leadership role in a church or ministry-related non-profit organization
- Leaders who are in a season of challenging growth or transition that would benefit from the intensive discussion of a small, focused group
- Leaders who are committed to the hard work of personal development that will result in growth for yourself and those you lead
- Leaders who are willing to make the time and financial commitment
What you get:
- Four days of coaching sessions
- Special guests for relevant topics
- The opportunity for transparent and honest discussion with other leaders who think and lead like you
- Focused attention on your key issues or challenges and a committed group to share that growth journey with you
- Two one-on-one coaching calls with Jenni
- Supporting books and curriculum
What you invest:
- Commit to participate in 2, two-day face-to-face coaching sessions
- $2500 per person + hotel and travel expenses
- Time to prepare and participate fully
It’s important to know that this will require some commitment so I want to challenge you to pray about it and apply as God leads you.
Application Deadline is: August 31, 2016
Please fill out this form to apply.
*Note: Make sure you hit the “submit” button once you’ve filled out the form. If you hit “return” instead of “tab” between each box, it will send you back to the top of the post but your form won’t actually have submitted. (An annoying little glitch that I haven’t figured out how to fix!) If you don’t receive a confirmation from me within 1 week of submission, please email me here to confirm I received it. (Sometimes forms disappear in cyberspace and I don’t want to miss yours!)
[gravityform id=”5″ title=”true” description=”true”]