2016 Coaching Group for Women!
Okay, I know it took me f o r e v e r to get dates posted but I promise you it will be worth the wait! I’m finally announcing the dates for the first of several coaching groups that I’ll be leading this year.
I am so excited to share that Jeanne Stevens, one of the Lead Pastors of Soul City Church in Chicago, IL will be co-leading this group with me. If you know Jeanne, you know how awesome this is. If you don’t know Jeanne, you’ll thank you me for introducing you to her!
Here are the details…
Some of my best leadership development has occurred in the context of a small group of peers who find themselves wrestling with the challenges of daily life as a high capacity leader. That’s why I believe in the power of coaching groups for intensive leadership development.
- Do you ever feel frustrated with the complexity you face as a leader?
- Do you struggle with loneliness and isolation because you’re the only female in your leadership circle?
- Do you sometimes feel inadequate because of the challenges of leadership?
Trust us, you’re not alone! Jeanne and I have had the opportunity to serve and lead in extraordinary ministries and yet we’ve wrestled all of these questions… and more. Our desire for every woman who participates in this group is that you’ll:
- Experience community with other women in similar ministry and leadership settings
- Enjoy a respite from your leadership demands
- Be poured into and encouraged by other leaders
- Be challenged to grow in your personal leadership
- Be equipped with skills, knowledge and tools to lead even better
- Develop ministry friendships that will last a lifetime
The coaching group is a 6 month experience designed to help you flourish in your leadership. We begin with 2 days onsite in Chicago together and finish with another 2 days at the end of the 6 months. In between the onsite events, the group participates in ongoing conversation and learning via a private Facebook group as well as one-on-one coaching calls. The group is limited to 20 participants to allow for personalized development and robust group interaction.
Dates: April 2016 – September 2016
Onsite Dates: Hosted by Soul City Church in Chicago, IL
April 7 & 8, 2016
September 8 & 9, 2016
Who It’s For:
- Individuals who serve in a high level leadership role in a church or ministry-related non-profit organization
- Leaders who are in a season of challenging growth or transition that would benefit from the intensive discussion of a small, focused group
- Leaders who are committed to the hard work of personal development that will result in growth for yourself and those you lead
- Leaders who are willing to make the time and financial commitment
What you get:
- Four days of coaching sessions
- Special guests for relevant topics
- The opportunity for transparent and honest discussion with other leaders who think and lead like you
- Focused attention on your key issues or challenges and a committed group to share that growth journey with you
- Two one-on-one coaching calls with Jenni or Jeanne
- Supporting books and curriculum
What you invest:
- Commit to participate in 2, two-day face-to-face coaching sessions
- $2250 per person + hotel and travel expenses
- Time to prepare and participate fully
It’s important to know that this will require some commitment so I want to challenge you to pray about it and apply as God leads you.
Also, send this to other ministry friends and encourage them to check it out.
And for you guys out there, I’m sorry this one is for women only, but we’re working on coaching group opportunities for you too. Stay tuned… but in the meantime send this to the women leaders in your life!
Applications are due February 26th! Fill out this form to apply!
[gravityform id=”4″ title=”true” description=”true”]