Since I work Sunday through Thursday, I enjoy Fridays and Saturdays off and since Merlyn is working on Fridays, Fridays have become my designated “fun” day… a day for me to do whatever I want to do while the rest of the world is working.
Here’s some of my Friday Fun for this week:
- Ran 5 miles with Ash
- Met the running team (Rachel, Shelby & Ashley) for a post race breakfast get together
- Went to Teavana – one of my absolute favorite stores – and got a new supply of Roobios Orange tea and Mrs. Earl Gray tea
- Got some new lip gloss at Whole Foods Body
- Bought a running skirt – I’ve been wanting one of these for awhile – they are so cute! (I’m always looking for an excuse to keep me motivated to run… this should be good for a few extra miles this week!)
- Doing some laundry… I know that doesn’t sound like fun, but my sick, twisted A type personality finds great joy in getting stuff crossed off my list!
- Going to dinner with my husband since his softball games were cancelled