2015 Coaching Group Dates Announced!
Some of my best leadership development has occurred in the context of a small group of peers who find themselves wrestling with the challenges of daily life as a high capacity leader. That’s why I believe in the power of coaching groups for intensive leadership development.
I’m excited to announce that we’re accepting applications for our 2015 Coaching Group!
- Women who serve in a high level leadership role in a church or ministry-related non-profit organization
- Leaders who are in a season of challenging growth or transition that would benefit from the intensive discussion of a small, focused group
- Leaders who are committed to the hard work of personal development that will result in growth for yourself and those you lead
- Leaders who are willing to make the time and financial commitment
What you get:
- Four days of coaching sessions
- Special guests for relevant topics
- The opportunity for transparent and honest discussion with other women who think and lead like you
- Focused attention on your key issues or challenges and a committed group to share that growth journey with you
- Two one-on-one coaching calls with Jenni
- Supporting books and curriculum
- 4 nights lodging at the beautiful Oceano Hotel & Spa in Half Moon Bay, CA
What you invest:
- Commit to participate in 2, two-day face-to-face coaching sessions in beautiful Half Moon Bay, CA
- $2500 per person + travel expenses (rate is based upon double occupancy)
- Time to prepare and participate fully
A few more details:
- This will require some commitment so I want to challenge you to pray about it and apply as God leads you
- You can download the application here.
What an honor to have been part of Jenni Catron’s leadership coaching group. Her genuine love for women in leadership exudes through everything she does. Jenni uses humor, personal experience, outside experts, and biblical authority to lead women towards discovering all God has for them. The way she guides women through a process to self-discover how to lead from a healthy core is unprecedented. Being a part of her coaching group is an unforgettable experience for anyone looking for their next challenge or to grow their leadership and influence with others.
Rhonda Hinrichs, Guest Experience Coordinator at North Point Ministries
Jenni’s coaching network is stretching in multiple areas. I was so grateful for the focused time on my leadership and personal gifts. Being connected in a group of women that are all leading and facing similar obstacles is both refreshing and empowering.
Linda Rankin, Executive Leadership Eastlake Church